Tumble / Deburr
The decision to provide value-added tumbling and deburring services for our customers evolved in the mid 1990s. Now a one-stop source for plating, anodizing or magnesium finishes coupled with tumbling and deburring drastically reduces lead times, transportation costs, and more importantly those dreaded interim corrosion problems.
Today, you can source both tumbiling & deburring operations to us and realize the savings offered by Saporito Finishing.
For information about how our tumbling and deburring services can help improve your next project, contact us or request a quote.
Our Onsite Equipment Includes:
- Ultramatic 36" dia. Flow-Thru Deburrer
- 130 cu. ft., 22 ft. long
- Grant 24" dia. Flow-Thru Deburrer
- 32 cu. ft., 12 ft. long
- Roto-Finish Spiratron Vibratory Bowl
- 22 cu. ft.
- Giant Vibratory Bowl 5 cu. ft.
- Ultramatic Vibratory Bowl 3 cu. ft.
- Almco Vibratory Bowl
- Barre Finishing Maching
- Trinco Double Hand Blast Cabinet
- 48" and 37" Hand Blast Cabinet
- Econoline 18" Hand Blast Cabinet
- Empire 30" x 30" Basket Blaster
- Conveyorized Infrared Drying Oven
- Glass Bead Blasting
- Large Inventory of Lubricants & Media for Dry Blasting, Tumbling & Ball Bearing Burnishing