Processes & Services
Plating, Anodizing, & Mechanical Finishes
Anodizing, Plating, CompCote™, Magnesium, Aluminum, Mechanical Finishes.
Saporito Finishing Co. is a leader in the anodizing and plating industries and offers over 100 metal plating & anodizing finishes. Utilizing years of experience in plating and finishing, along with great customer service and a global customer base, Saporito is able to provide customers with the highest quality electroplating services available. In addition, Saporito offers invaluable consulting services to better meet the needs of our clients.
If you are involved in the die casting, aerospace, telecommunications or military/defense markets, you should consider using one of the following finishes as either a pre-treatment to print or a final finish.
Download certificates for Nadcap, PRI ISO 9001.
To find out how Saporito can help improve your next project, contact us or request a quote.
- Bright Dip for any process
- Bulk Sulfuric Anodize (T II, CL 1,2)
- Bulk Sulfuric Anodize and Sort
- Chromic Anodize (T I, CL 1,2)
- CompCote ™
- Dry Film Lubricant
- Etch Only
- Hardcoat Anodize (T III, CL 1)
- Hardcoat Anodize Dyed (T III, CL 2)
- Seals (Dichromate, Diluted Chromic, or Duplex)
- Sulfuric Anodize (T II, CL 1, CL 2)
- Teflon (Air Dry)
- Teflon and Bake
Magnesium and Aluminum
- Chemical Film (Alodine, Iridite, etc.)
- Dow 19 Touch-up
- Dow 7
- Etch Only
- No Chrome Yellow
- TCP on Aluminum or Zinc Die Cast
- TCP on Magnesium
- Yellow Chromate on Zinc Die Cast
- Chemical Film Conversion Coating
- Trivalent Chemical Film Conversion (TCP)
- DOW 7
- Mid and High Phos Electroless Nickel
- Passivate TII, VI, VIII
- Anodizing TI, II, & III
For more information on our high quality Metal Finishing processes such as anodizing, plating, CompCote, Zinc Plating and Tin Plating, including other services we offer; contact us or request a quote online (You can attach a file or schematic).